At GERO Construction & Development Ltd., we pride ourselves on being mobile. We have taken out building permits in approximately 30 towns and eight states in the past years. We have done extensive renovation work for the Pincher Creek Co-op Grocery Store while the business was in operation. In addition, we have also done major renovations on different hotels and motels for Glacier Park in the United States and Waterton Lakes National Park in Canada.
With this mobility and experience in many towns, GERO has developed a network of contacts in the construction trade that give us a definite advantage in starting jobs on short notice with demanding completion dates.
- 5 unit custom housing project
- Custom office building, ICF to the rafters with timber framing
- Commercial warehouse ( lethbridge Ab. ) pre-engineered metal building
- Commercial shop and offices ( Shaunavon Sk. )
- Commercial shop and offices ( Grand Prairie Ab )